NBFA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
* INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION
* TRAINING MANUAL (Active Instructors & Students)
* QUARTERLY NEWS LETTER
* EXCLUSIVE! ID CARD
* FEDERATION PATCHES
* ADVANCED TRAINING(BLK./BRN. BELTS)
* %DISCOUNT TO NBFA SPONSORED EVENTS(EXCLUDING REGULAR CLASS PROGRAM)* ATTENDANCE TO "MEMBERS ONLY" CLINICS
* SPECIALIZED PROGRAM SUPPORT
DUAL TRAINING MEMBERSHIPAll students enrolling in a NBFA certified Dojo ,and also holding rank from an alternate Martial Arts School, must provide a copy of rank certification. Upon acceptance, he/she will be required to wear the rank of white belt(Shiroi-Kyu) unless approved by NBFA or is previously ranked in NISEI BUJUTSU or YOSHITSUNE JUTSU.(If the enrolling student wishes to continue training at the previous school in addition to a certified NBFA Dojo, the Dojo Instructor or the Director of NBFA must evaluate the circumstances before training can begin.)
1. NBFA certified instructors reserve the right to deny or revoke membership to anyone who does not have in mind, THE BEST INTEREST OF NBFA.
2. NBFA certified instructors reserve the right to deny or revoke membership to anyone if it is felt that the applicants dual training would be, or is a conflict of interest in the way of training, teaching, philosophy, etiquette etc...
3. NBFA certified instructors reserve the right to place any new applicant or existing student on a 30 day probation to evaluate (+,-) the influence and effects of dual training per individual circumstance.
4. NBFA certified instructors reserve the right to place on probation or suspend, for any lenght of time necessary, any new applicant or existing student if the individual presents inappropriate behavior in or out of the Dojo environment such as; home, school, community, legal issues or anything, anywhere that may reflect negatively on the reputation of NBFA, its Dojos or any of its affiliates.
* Any grievances regarding these policies should be addressed to
Harris Warren, Soke @ sokehw@AOL.com